Please find below our current prices.
Licence fees are calculated based on how the art work is going to be used. A charge is made for each artistic work used. Discounts apply for public galleries and non-profit organisations. Discounts are also available where large numbers of works are being licensed at the same time.
- All rates are correct at the time of publication. April 2017.
- All rates estimated relate to one reproduction per work and for one-time non-exclusive English language rights.
- Prices are non-negotiable.
- There may be instances when IVARO is instructed by the artist or rightsholder to charge fees that differ from those stated. IVARO will inform clients in advance if this is the case.
- Fees for advertising, promotional use and merchandise are negotiated on a case by case basis with the relevant artist or rights holder.